Research Analyst at Finvest Advisor
Views:464 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
K N Shah & Associates - Senior Accountant (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for month end closing process and preparation of financial statements for various entities for review, firm's partners and outside auditors.
- Analysis of monthly general ledger account activity, journal entries in Tally, accruals, variances to forecast, and reconciliation of various accounts, fixed asset administration, and various employee benefit accounting.
- Supervision of accounts payable process and accounts receivable billing process
- Payroll input and review to outside payroll vendor.
- Tax compliance support as needed for various state reporting.
- Maintenance of various spreadsheets to support financial transactions and analysis of various expenses.
- Bank reconciliations and various treasury functions, including bank liaison and cash flow management between various bank accounts and entities.
- Assist in preparation of audit work papers for year end audits with outside auditors.
- Assist company in executing company policies and compliance procedures
- Other corporate accounting duties or supervision of duties as assigned.
PREFERABLY WHO IS WELL VERSE WITH ACCOUNTING OF CAPITAL MARKETS OR HAVE DONE ACCOUNTING IN A BROKING FIRM