Patient Engagement Expert at K-Arogia
Views:4699 Applications:495 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
K-Arogia - Manager - Business Strategy (3-4 yrs)
Position: Manager - Provider Business Strategy
Education: MBA degree into business management
About K Arogia
K-Arogia is a smart healthcare network platform powered by Artificial Intelligence which works with selected key stakeholders - Hospitals, Insurance Companies, Employer Groups and Patients in the Indian Healthcare ecosystem - to help improve patient health outcomes and achieve sustainable growth of the stakeholders. K Arogia is first of its kind to develop smart healthcare network in India which will help bring a shift to the value-based care in the Indian healthcare ecosystem resulting in a win-win scenario for all the stakeholders. K Arogia has witnessed exponential growth since inception and now has the network of insurance companies, hospitals and clinics across all the major cities in India.
Manager - Provider Business Strategy will be responsible for managing and developing multiple strategic initiatives for K Arogia's multiple Hospital clients. The role will be directly reporting to Associate Vice President and a keen understanding of Healthcare ecosystem will be preferred.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with healthcare provider (Hospitals) clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Assess and identify opportunities to cross-sell K Arogia's initiatives/ products to the client
- Work with the internal leadership team to develop and execute strategic initiatives for the clients
- Structure the approach and deliverables for multiple provider engagements simultaneously
- Liaise with the internal and client teams to ensure data pipelines are set
- Analyze and generate meaningful business insights from scattered data sources to ensure client delivery
- Manage client expectations, presentations and act as subject matter expert in healthcare provider discussions
- Manage communication and project delivery between the clients and the internal team
- The measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Gather, report and communicate clients- feedback on service, technology, and product delivery
- Overseeing management information systems and providing analytical inputs
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
Must have done hospital consulting
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Structured and analytical thinking
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Excellent client relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for managing, mentoring, and inspiring teams and peers.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Healthcare (India/US/Europe) industry
Must have good communication skills