Associate - People Ops at Justified Advertising Software Services India Digital Private Limited
Views:2349 Applications:360 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:357
JustAnswer - Manager - Online Marketing - IIT/IIM (0-3 yrs)
The JustAnswer Promise:
It's not every day in your life that you get to be a part of a simple yet powerful mission to help people. Not every job of yours would give you the satisfaction of having made a direct impact on someone's day or life. If these things matter to you, then JustAnswer is the place to be. While we strive together to make the world a better place, one question at a time, we promise you that you would discover a newer version of you who has explored and exploded the known horizon of your potential, who is not afraid of failures and who has embraced learning as a way of life.
We are a San-Francisco based company founded in 2003 and since then we have been democratizing the way professional services have been delivered by connecting customers with verified and vetted Experts who provide reliable answers at any hour and on any budget in 700 plus categories. In the last 15 years, we have helped 10 million customers in 196 countries by answering more than 16 million questions.
With 320+ employees spread around 3 continents and with a fabulous Glassdoor rating of 4.2, we are growing at an amazing pace. And here are our simple hiring criteria- Smart. Fun. Get things done. If you think, you have it in you, read further and know more about the role. In the meanwhile. welcome to our website too.
Role: Online Marketing Manager
Global Customer Acquisition function in Just Answer (JA) is a passionate group of analytical, data-driven and creative individuals that manage one of the largest online advertising operations in the world.
Open positions are for joining the PPC team in JA's India office in Bengaluru and support the Customer Acquisition function based out of San Francisco.
PPC team works on various initiatives such as Google Search, Google Display, Google Remarketing, Double Click, YouTube, Bing and Yahoo. We work on achieving a quarterly target new customer revenue profitably by aiming for a defined margin and ROAS with a focus on USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand as geographies.
As part of the PPC team, you will work to help improve the efficiency and reach of our search engine marketing (SEM) efforts through testing, spend optimization, and vertical expansion.
We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented individual with a passion for the numbers side of marketing. You should be comfortable working with data sets that include millions of keywords and not intimidated by the wonderful world of Google Ads and Microsoft Advertising platforms.
What will the typical month look like?
- Work on building the Quora ads campaign plan from the scratch for JA.
- Build and set up the complete Campaign plan (Ad Group, Keyword, Ads, Ad Extensions) for a new planned domain of JA
- Get the data and conduct a cannibalization analysis for Affiliates vs Google Display Network.
- Get data for converting Google Search Query of last month and work on adding that as a keyword .
- Review the latest iteration of Automated Keyword Addition Tool being built by engineering and provide feedback.
- Get data of all Ad Groups in Bing, having only Standard Text Ads (STA) and no Expanded Text Ads (ETA), using SQL query and work towards a migration plan from STA to ETA
- Find data of all the ads which have specified problem phrases in their ad copy using SQL, come up with new ad copy and upload in account
- Work on search campaign optimization using smart bidding strategies and LTV bidding.
- Assist with conversion optimization strategy by writing ad copy, A/B testing, to maximize ROAS, margins and quality score across engines
What do we expect from you?
- Proficiency in Excel (You chew VLOOKUPs and SUMIFs for breakfast!)
- Hands-on experience in SQL, Unix, Google Ads is a strong plus
- Analytical bent of mind and being data-driven
- Comfort with numbers (Doesn- t need calculator to find out 7% of 83!)
- Good copywriting skills (Should be able to write good Ad Copy)
- Take initiatives and demonstrate strong results-orientation
What can we offer you?
- A company that is redefining the trillion-dollar professional services market
- Opportunity to work in a global, multi-cultural setup with frequent interactions and close coordination with teams in San Francisco and Ukraine
- Smart colleagues who will challenge you to expand your horizon
- An open culture where diverse opinions are encouraged
- Ample - tough jobs- of 70:20:10 framework to groom you as an online marketing leader
- Competitive salary and stock options