HR at Just Energy
Views:171 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Just Energy - Marketing Cloud Analyst - Salesforce (5-10 yrs)
Marketing Cloud Analyst-Salesforce
Job Description :
The Marketing Cloud Analyst will be part of Just Energys new Products Division. The Division is responsible for management of Just Energy expanding set of non-Energy products, such as Home Water Filtration Systems and Smart Thermostats. These non-energy products are core to the companys long-term diversification strategy into non-energy products that add value to peoples lives.
The Marketing Cloud Analyst will support the division by leading development & execution, and overall performance of each clients email/letter marketing and communication programs. The Marketing Cloud Analyst will manage the overall performance and effectiveness of each marketing program by initiating campaigns based on business needs, thoroughly analysing the data from each campaign, making recommendations to the stakeholders, and planning out next steps to further improve results.
Success in this role requires an ability to clarify unclear requirements with business stakeholders, exceptional initiative to implement complete thoughtful solutions, and a drive to seek out new information and ideas. In return, the successful candidate will get to work in a small, dynamic, and fast paced team of great people. They will be a key stakeholder, guiding best practices, development direction and vision of the marketing campaigns.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Set up, manage, and deploy email campaigns using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Own content calendar and email automation frequency strategies.
- Strategize opportunities to increase customer engagement, cross-selling, and retention initiatives
- Work closely with the Analytics, Social Media, Paid Media, Creative and Project Management teams to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and coincide with the businesss overall goals
- Analyze customer data to identify segments, data cleansing solutions and insights into customer-level engagement
- Responsible for writing creative briefs and leveraging internal project management tools to adequately prep internal teams for integrated campaigns
- Develop ongoing reporting and campaign-specific reports on a regular basis
- Manage ongoing optimization of program KPI's by designing comprehensive, measurable A/B testing methods.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelors/PG degree, preferably in English, advertising, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud Journey Builder, Analytics Builder & Content builder
- Good understanding with fair experience in Analytics and Content builder
- Experience with Salesforce marketing Cloud Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio
- External or in-house agency experience preferred
- Experience with email/letter campaign management and deployment in at least one major enterprise-level Email Service Provider such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Mailchimp, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Strong analytics skills using data to tackle problems and translate results into recommendations
- Familiar with the marketing funnel, rules of engagement, and data processes that support industry best practices for marketing automation.
- Must have a great understanding of email marketing tools and can strategize about effective ways to set up campaigns and workflows
- Understand CAN-SPAM/CASL/GDPR requirements and inbox deliverability standards