Lead - Talent Acquisition at Jusda India
Views:4509 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
JUSDA - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis/Taxation - CA/CS (6-12 yrs)
Company : JUSDA India Supply Chain Management Private Limited
About Company : JUSDA India was established in 2017 and is the joint venture with Foxconn Technology Group.
JUSDA India has been set up to support the development of Logistics in India keeping in view the introduction of GST, Make in India, growing trade with China and other Asia Pacific countries (Japan, Korea, ASEAN), and fast growth in eCommerce and Omnichannel fulfilment.
JUSDA has strong capabilities to empower manufacturing, trade, and retail sectors through integration of information, goods movement, and financial flows. Our key areas of strength in India include -
1. Strong presence on the China India Trade lane and has the capability to support supply chains whether originating in China and ending in India or vice versa. Our deep network in China gives us unparalleled capability to support you in sourcing from and delivering to customers and consumers in China.
2. Supply Chain Management for Electronics Manufacturing right from purchase order management, component pickup, international freight and clearance, to complicated VMI programs is a strong offering for JUSDA globally and in India
3. We are the only 4PL to offer an integrated delivery program in India across 25 warehouse hubs and next day delivery to more than 400 pin codes with single system integration and visibility. We can support distribution for Cell phones, Hi-Tech products, consumer electronics, and consumer durable through our single source national distribution platform
4. JUSDA India has strong analytics, technology, and change management capability to help you travel the GST journey. We offer a turnkey solution with guaranteed service levels and cost reduction within a stipulated time to help you maximize the GST advantage.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Manage all Taxation (Direct / Indirect)
- Audits (Internal Audit, Tax Audit and BS Reviews)
- ICOFR / Internal Controls
- MIS, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Project Investment and CashFlow / Fund Infusion
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Incumbent should be Chartered Accountant and or Company Secretary or Cost Accountant
- Proven working experience in finance operations
- 6+ years of post-qualification experience
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Experience in SCM and Logistics Company will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.