Managing partner at Juris Metrics Consulting P Ltd
Views:560 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Juris Metrics - Senior Associate - Corporate Drafting & Advisory (4-8 yrs)
Juris Metrics is legal consulting & advisory firm. We work with corporates, banks, NBFCs and Housing Finance companies helping them in their agreement drafting, reviews, title opinion and property documentations. We are looking for Senior Associate who has worked with leading law firm on corporate drafting, opinions and advisory work.
- Candidate should have excellent legal drafting knowledge, negotiation skills, good communication and must have handled engagement with customers independently.
- Working experience working on contracts like End-User License Agreement, Master Service Agreement, Software Purchase Agreement, Facility Management Agreement, Intellectual Property transfer agreement, Merger & Acquisition transactions agreement including Share Purchase Agreement, Asset Purchase Agreement and slump sale agreement negotiations and finalization.
- Independent handling customer engagement and business development preferred skills to have.
- Knowledge of latest trends in contract drafting, and impact on litigation knowledge is must
- This is purely non-litigation work so candidate who wants to pursue career in litigation please do not apply