Talent Acquisition at Jupiter.money
Views:263 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Jupiter.money - Senior Product Manager - Lending (6-10 yrs)
About Us :
At Jupiter, we are building a new age personalised mobile-first, AI-based digital bank. We are a fast-paced tech startup that relentlessly innovates each day to make banking more accessible and transparent for our customers.
Join us if you wish to build the bank of the future!
Product team at Jupiter enjoys a very unique position in the organisation. We are in the middle of action with most of the critical decisions running through the team. We are a group of cross-functional team mates responsible for product management, product marketing, user experience, and product analytics. We are also poised to be tasked with marketing, forecasting, and profit and loss (P&L) responsibilities.
As a Sr.Product Manager of Lending Team, Organization would encourage you to think on the wide range of Financial Instruments (Not restricted to the current product line) while building products around Lending Unsecured Lending products :
Your Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will get the opportunity to Ideate , Build Business Cases , Conceptualise new Products in Lending/ Unsecured Loan Category.
- You will have to Manage Chaos , layout clear action plans , align yourself to org OKRs and derive meaningful (Consumer) products/features in stipulated deadlines.
- You will have to translate the user stories in to specifications , write detailed PRD's and deliver product requirement to all stakeholders
- You will Identify growth drivers , be highly analytical in nature to track , measure the metric and closely work with stakeholders to define short term & long term product plans.
- You will be responsible to build, manage , retain high performing team of 2 -3 Product Managers at PM-II/PM-I level and set their OKR's on regular basis.
Must Have Skills :
- You have Minimum of 4 Years of Core Product Management experience and should have owned 2 - 4 End to end Performance Appraisal Cycles.
- You should have proven track record of launching /scaling different User Centric Products from 0 - 1 , 1 - 10 Journey's.
- Demonstrated good understanding and application exposure of UX , UI , User thinking in real life scenarios and have deep understanding of User Psychology , emotional triggers of the end users to build deep engaging products.
- As a Sr.PM in the startup , you need to hustle and have a clear understanding of measures and keep a balance between Process Vs Execution , Data Vs Intuition.
- Have demonstrated experience of delivering products with strict deadlines along with being Data Driven , Customer Obsessed.
- Education : Computer science undergraduate degree or equivalent plus hands-on software engineering experience
Must Have :
- Credit Card Background is Must
- Candidate coming from Banking Experience will be good to have.
- Banking + Startup Experience is the Ideal Candidate