Recruitment Team at Juno School of Business
Views:479 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Juno School of Business - Corporate Relations & Placements Lead (1-3 yrs)
Juno is an online school that teaches sales techniques, processes, and tools to working professionals in an experiential manner. Sales is one of the most important functions in any business. However, no (business) school or course teaches sales to students. Companies end up spending a lot of time and effort in training their employees; at the same time a large number of employees get stuck in their roles and are unable to grow further in the career because they lack basic skills that come with structured training programs.
Juno pedagogy lays emphasis on personal development and experiential learning techniques versus the traditional academic methodology. This is done through role plays, field assignments, projects / internships, shadowing (observing) experts, community feedback, etc. Juno brings industry practitioners to facilitate these sessions and train learners on the latest techniques being used in the industry. The course makes the learners more employable and significantly increases the likelihood of success in their career. We are funded by Info Edge (Naukri / IIMJobs).
About the founder:
Tarun Matta (Founder) has extensive entrepreneurial experience in the employability, education, and recruitment space. Prior to this, he founded iimjobs.com - an exclusive recruitment platform for management professionals in India. iimjobs.com was acquired by Info Edge (Naukri.com) in May 2019.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To plan and execute all outreach to corporates for the successful placements of students.
- Establishing and maintaining strong network connections with the industry, and alumni in the industry.
- Conceptualizing and executing career development activities including resume workshops, fireside chats with CHROs etc throughout the academic year
- Leading the outreach efforts to develop relationships with recruiters and hosting them in campus for on-campus recruitment
- Coordinating all recruitment related activities on and off campus
- Advising students and alums on resume preparation, portfolio creation, career planning etc
- Proven work experience as Placement Officer
- Excellent knowledge & experience in providing placement to candidates
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Networking skills