Recruitment Team at Juno School of Business
Views:425 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Juno School of Business - Content Creator (1-3 yrs)
About Company :
Juno is an online school that teaches sales techniques, processes, and tools to working professionals in an experiential manner. Sales is one of the most important functions in any business. However, no (business) school or course teaches sales to students. Companies end up spending a lot of time and effort in training their employees; at the same time a large number of employees get stuck in their roles and are unable to grow further in the career because they lack basic skills that come with structured training programs.
Juno pedagogy lays emphasis on personal development and experiential learning techniques versus the traditional academic methodology. This is done through role plays, field assignments, projects / internships, shadowing (observing) experts, community feedback, etc. Juno brings industry practitioners to facilitate these sessions and train learners on the latest techniques being used in the industry. The course makes the learners more employable and significantly increases the likelihood of success in their career. We are funded by Info Edge (Naukri / IIMJobs).
About the founder:
Tarun Matta (Founder) has extensive entrepreneurial experience in the employability, education, and recruitment space. Prior to this, he founded iimjobs.com - an exclusive recruitment platform for management professionals in India. iimjobs.com was acquired by Info Edge (Naukri.com) in May 2019.
- Build & Maintain the content strategy, creative ideation, calendar, manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Writing, reviewing, editing, building videos and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed school/university; MBA/Masters would be an added advantage but not necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have Sales experience
- Proficiency with camera equipment.
- Comfortable to be a Social Media Influencer
- Has knowledge about how the content on Socials trend
- Bachelor's degree in English, marketing, or a similar field.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
Work Location : Gurugram, Sector 56
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.