Founder at Juno School of Business
Views:799 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Juno School of Business - Consumer Marketing Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (0-4 yrs)
About Juno School of Business :
Juno is an online school that teaches sales techniques, processes, and tools to students and entry-level professionals in an experiential manner. Sales is one of the most important functions in any business. However, no (business) school or course teaches sales to students. Large number of fresh MBA graduates join sales role with absolutely no sales skills or understanding of what the role entails. Companies end up spending a lot of time and effort in training them; at the same time a large number of such employees realize that sales is not the right career path for them.
Juno pedagogy lays more emphasis on personal development and experiential learning techniques versus the traditional academic methodology. This is done through role plays, field assignments, projects / internships, shadowing (observing) experts, community feedback, etc.
Juno brings industry practitioners to facilitate these sessions and train students on the latest techniques being used in the industry. The course makes the students more employable and significantly increases the likelihood of success in their sales careers.
Juno School is funded by Info Edge (naukri / iimjobs) - https://inc42.com/buzz/info-edge-acquires-25-stake-in-edtech-startup-juno-learning-for-inr-11-25-cr/
About the founder :
Tarun Matta is the founder of Juno School of Business. He has extensive entrepreneurial experience in the employability, education, and recruitment space. Prior to this, he founded iimjobs.com - an exclusive recruitment platform for management professionals in India. iimjobs.com was acquired by Info Edge (Naukri.com) in May 2019.
We are looking for a passionate and driven Marketing Manager to help us build the Juno School Brand. The person will play an active role in organising marketing events, managing our social media presence, and engaging our ecosystem through various channels
Qualification & Role :
- Experience : 0-3 Years
- Management graduate from a top tier school.
- Must have excellent communication skills - writing, storytelling, editing, and presentation skills
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Planning an Event & Webinar calendar in alignment with business goals consisting of multiple formats
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
We are a small team with no hierarchy and an open culture. We promise to offer lot of challenges (read opportunities), exposure and an exciting work atmosphere.
Would prefer candidates with Video profiles / Social Media presence