Recruitment Team at Juno School of Business
Views:510 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Juno School of Business - Business Development Executive - B2B Segment (2-4 yrs)
Business Development Executive ( B2B )
Key Responsibilities :
- Actively approach targeted business clients via telephone, emails, social networks, events, etc. to get the first formal interaction to rightly introduce and position the company.
- Understand requirements of organizations for content development, delivery and /or any other deliverables in the area of content & delivery.
- Conduct market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.) to build the stronger pipeline for B2B associations.
- Developing, pitching and closing small to large deals, eventually to achieve the expected targets.
- Conduct quarterly check-ins with existing/potential clients to evaluate service and promote workshops, training activities, new features and products which in turn helps in building the right relationships and service the client as per company standards.
- Acting as the relationship manager for the acquired clients and liaising with the departments internally for appropriate execution.
- Coordinating with the involved client POCs for matters relating to execution, invoicing, escalations, extended opportunities etc.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed school/university; MBA/Masters would be an added advantage but not necessary
- Experience in EdTech is not necessary but some experience in sales is definitely required
- Excellent communication skills are a must and candidate should have basic know-how of Microsoft Excel
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales quota/target in previous sales stints
- High on execution rigor, extremely proactive and flexible in approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive attitude