Junior Product Manager - Corporate Governance Industry (1-4 yrs)
We are hiring a Junior Product Manager for our client company which is a leader in the Corporate Governance industry.
1) Research and improve customer experiences and demands.
2) Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
3) Develop product pricing and position strategies.
4) Outline a detailed product strategy.
5) Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
6) Work alongside engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
7) Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
8) Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
9) Act as a product evangelist and represent the company at public events.
10) Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
1) 1-4 yrs of total experience with 1+ yr of relevant experience is a must.
2) Previous experience in a product development or management role required.
3) Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
4) Proven product development ability.
5) Technical background with experience in software development or web technologies.
6) Strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills.
7) Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
8) MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
9) Exceptional leadership skills.