Research Associate at Antal International
Views:148 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Junior Manager - Digital Forensics (2-8 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- To conduct forensic analysis of various digital media and logs for incident response.
- Review alerts generated by DLP portals and prepare alert note for suspected violations.
- Review early warning alert system from brand monitoring tool and prepare reports for suspected domains.
Key Accountabilities :
1. Conducts forensic examinations of digital (Computers and Mobile phones) and other multimedia evidence through the application of scientific practices for recognition, collection, analysis, and interpretation of digital evidence. Analyze and draw conclusions, form an opinion and write reports keeping in view of electronic search methods and forensic examination techniques.
2. Address the requirement of network forensics and memory forensics on case to case basis.
3. Provide technical support during investigations by analyzing and interpreting various logs like O-365 audit logs, windows event logs, Firewall logs, IDS/IPS Logs, etc.
4. Review alerts generated from Data Loss Prevention application and identify incidents of loss of data through email, cloud, USB drives, printer etc.
5. Analyze Early Warning System alerts relating to Brand Protection and prepare reports.
6. Conduct Open Source Intelligence gathering on requirement basis.
Educational Qualifications :
- Bachelors and/or Master's Degree in Computers Science or related field.
- Certified in Forensic certification: GCFA/GCFE
- 2+ years overall technical experience in forensics, threat intelligence, incident response