Partner at EJob Ocean
Views:3605 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Junior Manager/Assistant Manager - Retail Finance - Automobile (4-5 yrs)
We have urgent opening for "Jr. Manager/ Asst. Manager - Retail Finance" for one of the Automobile and Retail industry.
Job location - Gandhidham ( Gujarat)
Qualifications - Graduate/Post Graduate in Commerce, CA, CA (Inter) & ICWAI (Inter) preferred
- Monitoring the liquid Cash flow
- Receivable management & Monitoring debtors movement
- Inventory Management & monitoring the Inventory flow
- Ensuring Timely accounting & closing of books of accounts
- Ensure Statutory and system compliances
- VAT compliances & Issue of Way bills
- Vendor Management & reconciliations & getting confirmation
- Monthly Financial reporting
- Customer claim management, Discount incentives Pay-outs & settlements,
- Ensure proper internal control system
Mandatory Knowledge Points :
- Account Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Product Billing
- SAP FICO ( ERP or Tally will also work)
- GST, TDS etc.
Job Role/ Responsibilities :-
1.Timely reporting to HQ as per requirement of MIS, monthly & annual accounts and audit
2.Ensure proper accounting of all Cash & cheques & timely deposit of same in bank
3.Timely review of receivable form customers & review of same with other functional team
4.Monitoring the movement of stock & timely review of stores operations
5.Maintenance & Physical Verification of Fixed Asset Register
6.Adherence to perpetual inventory system & coordination with stores
7.Ensuring Accounting of all day to day financial transactions in SAP & monthly closing of accounts as per corporate calendar
8.MIS preparation: Profitability Statement/Statement of P&L, working capital, ratios
9.Timely bank reconciliation to ensure receipt of collections
10.Annual Closing of the Books, and Internal audit Coordination
11.Ensuring Accounting of all day to day financial transactions in SAP & monthly closing of accounts.
12.Adherence to organization's internal governance policies.
Desired Competency :
- Knowledge of accounting principle.
- Good knowledge of M.S. Excel
- Knowledge of SAP ERP module - FI & SD
- Knowledge of Statutory compliances
- Good Communication and networking skills
- Good Team Management Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.