Junior Lawyer - NLS (5-7 yrs)
Experience: 5 - 7 Years
Work Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Must have Graduated from a National Law School
- 5-7 years of work experience in a law firm
- Strong in corporate law, contract drafting, and review.
- Great language and communication skills. Absolutely excellent English. This is not negotiable.
- Provide support to a legal team
- Term sheets, private placement memoranda, and marketing materials
- Coordinate with external counsel in the preparation of various fund documents
- Written responses to incoming legal requests, participating in conference calls to discuss key legal and other issues
- Legal review for all written diligence requests
- Provide legal support relating to private funds matters generally, including;
- Draft or review confidentiality agreements
- Assist with respect to other miscellaneous agreements
- Strong in corporate law, contract drafting, and review
The role will report directly to the Chief Legal Officer & Chief Compliance Officer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.