Junior lawyer - Construction Firm - LLB/LLM (3-8 yrs)
Location - Baroda
Experience - 3-8 years
Education - LLB/LLM
Skills - Contract Compliance
Job Description :
- Support in ensuring adherence to contracts signed with customer for the assigned accounts.
- Support in Identifying the compliance requirements in the areas of IT infrastructure, Human Resource, Quality, Delivery, Facility, Administration and prepare the audit checklist.
- Support during internal audits for planning the audit and later conducting the audit.
- Support in setting up the required Contract Compliance Management process.
1. Understanding of contract and legal terms & commercial and business implications
2. Should be well conversant with Excel
3. Should be interested in tools usage for contracts. Should have good verbal and written communications skills
4. Attention to details
5. Any exposure in Engineering industry will be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.