Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:3220 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:86
Junior Finance Controller - Bank - CA (4-6 yrs)
Junior Finance Controller
One of the newest Banks to get the Small Finance Bank licenses is hiring for dynamic, Young & promising Financial Reporting professionals for its Mumbai Location.
Profile : Financial Controller (CFO's office)
Reporting Relationship: This position will report into Head Control (CFO's office) in the bank and will be responsible for Financial Statements Monitoring and GL analysis for the bank.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Head Control at CFOs office to ensure the completeness of financial statements
- Handling of GL review including substantiation & reconciliations, its approval and audit; drive meetings within an organization for resolution of accounting issues, if any
- Review of work at an analytical level for proactive, preventive error detection
- Perform analytical reviews of financial data and Trial Balance analysis prior to month-end financial statement validation
- Facilitate/Participate in quarterly Balance Sheet reviews
Acting as a shadow auditor:
- Ensuring completeness of Financials before submission to auditors.
- Ensuring FSCP process is followed while preparing financials
- Review of data to be provided to auditors (from all departments) - cross-checking from multiple angles/multiple data points to ensure that accurate data submission
- Co-ordination with accounts, other functions and auditors during the audit period
- Drive projects / identify automation opportunities
Skills & Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant or equivalent degree with 5-7 years of experience, preferably from audit firms; experience in audits of the banking industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems
- Effective oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to efficiently communicate to both financially and non-financially oriented persons
- Experience in General accounting process like General account, Office Accounts, General ledger, Balance sheet, fixed assets, variance analysis, P&L, Ind-AS and month-end.
- A high degree of proficiency with Excel, MS Access and PowerPoint
Those interested may apply or call on 8451801646 for more queries.