Director at B Placed Pvt Ltd
Views:251 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Junior Analyst - Family Office - BFSI (2-4 yrs)
- Extremely Strong communication skills (oral, written) to be able to represent the family at multiple forums
- Sound ability to create and present ideas, MIS, strategy notes - to the promoters
- Experience dealing with offshore counterparts (exposure of dealing with international stakeholders/counterparts/subsidiaries)
- Able to push internal and external stakeholders
Must also have:
- Experience in Private Equity
- Accounting, balance sheet & MS skills
- Investment domain knowledge (Portfolio management, Valuation tools, Derivatives)
- Strong network to generate investment ideas
- Sound understanding of banking processes and KYC
- Some experience in Indian and Global compliances so the person can catch on to issues easily (FATF, AML, audits, regulatory filings, trust planning, etc)
- Motivated - Ability to take initiatives on his/her own and find solutions (like: new business ideas, new investment avenues, efficiency improvements)
- Should be able to lead, motivate employees and ultimately even run an operational business in India or overseas.
- Someone from an Engineering / Accounts / Law back-ground with a Tier 1 MBA.
- CFA would be preferable.
- Some banking experience with an MNC (even a private banker/investment banker).