VP - Quant Recruitment at Madison Cube Recruitment
Views:36533 Applications:3876 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Junior Analyst - Discretionary Trading - Financial Services (0-3 yrs)
Company : Leading Financial Services (Trading) firm.
Experience : Fresher's to 3 years of experience.
Title - Junior Analyst - Discretionary Trading.
Education : BTech or Masters from a premier institute.
Number of roles : 2 roles.
The candidate will be responsible for
- Back testing and evaluating strategies to be used in directional equity trading
- Formulating trading strategies
- The role requires an analyst who is intuitive, forward thinking, analytical and focused
- The candidate will be working in a small team of highly skilled researchers and traders, making this an ideal opportunity to learn from a range of different sources and backgrounds
- The role is ideal for a candidate who would like to work in a dynamic and meritocratic environment
- The role provides an excellent opportunity for a skilled programmer to graduate into a Trader/ Portfolio Manager
Back testing and evaluating trading strategies
- Tracking performance of live strategies
- Generating new trading ideas
- Maintaining a database of historical factors
- Analytical skills, logical thinking
- Programming skills (Excel, VBA, R, Python)
- Basic knowledge of derivatives, fundamental and technical analysis
Madison Cube Recruitment