SM at Jumbotail Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:2944 Applications:1000 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Jumbotail - Decision Science Analyst (1-4 yrs)
As an Analyst - Decision Science at Jumbotail you will -
- Bring a thorough understanding of product analytics tools and data pipeline, and help the product and tech team with the right data instrumentation frameworks, and data platforms.
- Generate pricing insights by performing pricing analysis and build pricing models, and devising merchandising strategies for food and grocery products sold on the platform.
- Lead investigations into multiple streams of product data, analyze behavioral and click-through data, and build user behavior models, and data visualization on user funnels; Work, analyze, evaluate, and generate insights on how users are interacting with our products and factor that into our pricing/merchandising models.
- Provide insights to the product team to develop new methods for optimizing product performance, selection strategies, and inventory guidance to drive GMV/CX goals.
- Design experiments to answer targeted questions and conduct exploratory data analysis in high dimensions.
- Research and develop new frameworks, models, and processes for computing product affinity scores, and demand-supply curves, based on behavioral and transactional data.
- Build business cases and models to quantify new opportunities, using data and solid business judgment.
- A bachelor's degree in Statistics or other quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics, etc from IIT/BITS/IISc.
- 1-5 years of professional experience in an analytical role
- Experience with working with large data sets, thorough knowledge of SQL, and top data mining software + data viz tools like Tableau software
- Very hands-on experience of python/R to mine large scale data is mandatory
- Experience in building time series modeling & user behavior modeling
- Ability to draw conclusions from data and recommend actions. Willingness to learn new techniques. Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- High energy and a desire to work in a results-oriented, fast growth cross-functional environment.
- A team player attitude and passion to deliver results.