Manager - HR at ClickLabs
Views:585 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Jugnoo - Senior HR Business Partner (10-17 yrs)
Sr. HR Business Partner
Jungleworks is looking for a Sr. HRBP to align business objectives with employees and management in their designated business units. In this position, you will act as an employee champion and change agent. You will develop trusted advisor relationships with key leaders at multiple levels within the supported business group as well as assess and anticipate HR-related needs and seek to develop integrated solutions. This position includes coaching and influencing key stakeholders and managers to make decisions that are compatible with sound human resources best practices. You will originate and lead HR practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes Jungleworks brand values and core competencies.
- Develop future HR Strategy goaded on hiring and retaining experienced and high-performing professionals
- Partner with business on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
- Provide management coaching to front line managers and senior leaders.
- Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
- Partner with the business to lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
- Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling.
- Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Candidate should have at least 10 years of experience in an HR leadership role with broad knowledge and experience in human resource management
- Experience partnering with business leaders in a highly complex and dynamic business setting is required.
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee development and performance appraisal systems.
- Exposure to employment laws
- Experience assessing management and executive talent
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Experience working in a high-tech, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.