Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Generics Ltd
Views:3665 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Jubilant Generics - HR Manager - Compensation & Benefits (10-12 yrs)
To design & execute various strategies, policies & practices pertaining to performance management, Rewards, Compensation & Manpower Budget.
To ensure 100 % accuracy on the data related to PMS, Rewards, Compensation & Manpower Budget
Key Accountabilities & scope of work :
1) C&B Benchmark and Trends
- To have Compensation & Benefits benchmark & trends which are accurate, detailed & relevant to company needs and ensuring its usage
- To ensure stakeholder buying on annual increments & variable pay distribution which are aligned to company performance and market trends
2) Manpower Planning and Budget
- Assessing annual manpower requirements viz-a-viz business forecast and planning requirement for manpower in a fiscal year.
- To formulate and monitor Manpower budget
- HR Modules : Automation, Enhancement
To work closely with HRIS team ensure automation of HR modules and enhancement in existing modules.
3) Compensation Models :
Designing Compensation models / Pay Mix for Executives with focus on Long term incentive plans
Strengthening the Global Mobility model to ensure employee movement to host locations are smooth and worth appreciating.
Pay for Performance Model :
To maintain competitive salaries and benefits provided to employees and ensure Pay for Performance model is rightly implemented in annual salary increase
5) PMS Process :
To plan and execute Performance Management (Goal Setting & annual appraisals) process.
6) Employment Benefit Schemes
Managing benefits schemes such as Car Lease, Employee benefit insurances, NPS etc.
7) Increment and Variable Pay Letters
To roll out the annual increment & variable pay letters on-time-in-full & right first time
8) Payroll and Compliance :
Overseeing payroll & compliance related matters
Education Qualification(Highest ) : MBA - Full Time from reputed B School ( preferred )
Experience Range : 10-12 years
Desirable experience :
Should be handilng Compensation & Benefits specialist role in present & previous organizations ) Manufacturing industry preferred ) for minimum 6 years