Head Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Views:1169 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Jubilant Foodworks - Senior Manager - Maintenance - West (10-12 yrs)
Job context :
- This position works to achieve the highest quality of maintenance services and highest level of internal customer satisfaction with JFL Ambitions, policies and procedures. The position holder will be directly reporting to the DGM Maintenance- Corporate and regional Manager.
- Develop and implement strategies that accelerate and improve current maintenance practices and processes to improve equipment performance, reliability and lower repair costs.
- Identify required equipment and process upgrades and effectively manage associated projects.
- Coordinate planned maintenance and connectivity with Maintenance Team in field positions. Regularly respond with advice to maintenance/equipment related questions, ensure access to up-to-date maintenance/operating procedures, and facilitate strong team communications activities.
- Analyze Maintenance data and equipment performance history to deliver improvements in critical maintenance related metrics including: unplanned downtime, PM compliance, schedule compliance, Mean-Time-Between-Failures, and maintenance related costs.
- Initiate, implement, and manage the restaurant maintenance program based on best practices in the industry, with an emphasis on planning/scheduling, preventive/predictive maintenance, and safety, health & environmental policies and procedures.
- To explore and implement energy saving and cost optimization techniques.
Experience/Skills/ Qualifications :
- Engineering Degree in Refrigeration & Air-conditioning /Electrical/ Mechanical with 10 to 12 year related experience providing strategic support in maintenance.
- Hands-on experience in Preventive /Breakdown management systems and strong knowledge in Refrigeration & Air-condition, Cold rooms, DG, Electrical and lighting system
- Strong analytical skills and process focus
- Tenacity and energy in leading change toward a high performing work environment
- Communicates effectively
- Strong problem solving and project management skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.