HR Consultant at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:1077 Applications:379 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Jubilant Foodworks - Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (6-8 yrs)
1. JOB DETAILS:
Position Title: Sr. Manager
Reports to: HR Head
Department & Division Human Resources - Dodaballapur, Bangalore
2. ABOUT JUBILANT FOODWORKS:
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (NSE, BSE: JUBLFOOD) is India's largest foodservice company and is part of the Jubilant Bhartia Group. Incorporated in 1995, the Company holds the exclusive master franchise rights from Domino's Pizza Inc. to develop and operate the Domino's Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. In India, it has a strong and extensive network of 1,816 Domino's stores across 393 cities. In Sri Lanka and Bangladesh, the Company operates through its wholly-owned owned subsidiaries which currently has 48 and 17 stores respectively. Jubilant FoodWorks also has exclusive rights to develop and operate Dunkin' restaurants in India and Popeyes restaurants in India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Bhutan. The Company currently operates 21 Dunkin' restaurants across six Indian cities and 13 Popeyes restaurants in two cities.
In 2019, Jubilant FoodWorks launched its first owned-restaurant brand 'Hong's Kitchen' in the Chinese cuisine segment which now has 13 restaurants across three cities.
Jubilant FoodWorks has been accredited as 'Great Place to Work' certified organization in India and Sri Lanka by Great Place to Work institute. This recognition is a testimony to our great culture that inspires trust, pride, camaraderie and innovation among our employees and has enabled the organization to be the pioneer in the QSR industry.
3. JOB CONTEXT AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a 2000+ Restaurant with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partnering Resource who thrives on the challenges to make sure that HR becomes a strategic partner to business and is able to equip the business to continue on the journey towards hyper growth.
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HR leadership team to formulate the regional HR strategy
- Drive the people agenda for the region in partnership with business, CoE /corporate teams
- Inspire your team and coach your business to drive the right people culture of the region
- Own manpower planning (staffing and cost) & manpower availability for the region
- Identify, plan and implement key projects to improve quality and increase productivity of frontline teams
- Implement performance management, talent development and other key initiatives in the region
- Conceptualize and drive employee engagement programs
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues as per company's disciplinary framework
- Drive internal growth stories for mid management to remove career stagnation
- Continuously challenge and improve existing processes with collaboration from corporate team
3. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- MBA/MSW in Human Resource Management
- 6-8 years' experience in handling large scale operations/sales function across any industry
- Ability to analyze and solve problems for long term
- Open to challenging the status quo
- Analytical bent of mind
Equal Opportunity Employment:
Jubilant FoodWorks is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to diversity and inclusion. All aspects of employment including hiring will be based on merit, competence and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, caste, marital status, age, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression or any other status.