HR at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:3185 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:228
Jubilant FoodWorks - Manager - Supply Planning (8-15 yrs)
- To handle end to end Supply planning of the plant.
- To ensure 99.5% OTIF - fill rates.
- SAP exposure is mandatory
- B Tech is preferred
- FMCG experience is preferred.
1. Stock Availability : To ensure 99.5 % stock availability and maintain inventory level accuracy
2. Cost :
- Write-Offs: To work closely with SCCs /Ops and marketing to reduce SCM related write-off as per the prescribed norm
- SLOB inventory and movement of same to other locations wherein consumptions are high
3. Freight & 3PL rental
- Inward freight and Inter-SCC freight to be within the budget.
- To reduce inward freight cost as per the management norms
- To ensure 3PL rental in line with budget
4. MIS :
- Production Plan establishment
- Production plan compliance
- Potential Expiry Report
- SOB Deviation report & SLOB
5. MRP Compliance process:
. Timely sharing of projections to vendors ; MRP run compliance ; Open POs reconciliation; Production plan compliance; MRN related issues resolution.
6. Handling New launches
7. Handling Audits
8. Completion of projects as per timelines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.