HR Consultant at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:742 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Jubilant Foodworks - Manager - Direct Material Procurement (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Direct Material Procurement l Jubilant Foodworks l Noida
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Good understanding of direct material sourcing
- Good understanding of Market drivers for Agri commodities and commodity cycle.
- Understanding Marco & Micro economic factors are impacting key commodities and understanding harvesting and price cycles.
- Responsible for tracking daily/ weekly/ monthly markets and gathering information on supply & demand and price-determining factors
- Responsible for providing price trends, forecasting, and making buying decisions for the most competitive buying, ensuring 100% supply compliance.
- Responsible for developing, leading, executing procurement strategies, and negotiating contracts to maximize the benefit to the organization.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis and benchmarking of the market and competition-saving cost saving opportunities.
- Driving cross-functional productivity initiatives to deliver value for the organization.
- Ensure close monitoring of vendor performance on the business share, product quality, and adherence to performance parameters
- Take the lead in identifying new, more reliable, and lower-cost sources of supply.
- Ensuring Service Responsible for coordinating with vendors and factory team to facilitate timely deliveries of materials to the factory.
- Ensuring 100% compliance on vendor contracts
- Responsible for resolution of all issues related to packing material quality, specifications, revalidations, damages/losses, and commercial matters related to packing materials vendors.
- Responsible for co-ordinating with internal cross-functional teams for resolution of vendor payment issues.
- Assist factories in efficiently managing inventories and drive lead time reduction projects like JIT.
- Assist finance team in working capital management by negotiating payment terms with vendors
Systems & Process
- Comply with organization policy in general and procurement policy in particular.
- Function as a team player to implement end-to-end solutions across the supply chain, including interactions with demand planning, manufacturing, logistics, R&D, vendors & other external agencies.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE :
- Qualification: MBA (Supply Chain Management / Finance/ Marketing), Engineering Degree From tier 1 Colleges
- 4-5 years of experience in buying Agri-based raw materials in an FMCG / related organization
- Knowledge of the SAP and Ariba platform is an added advantage.
- Expertise in Vendor management, contracting, and new Vendor identification & approval.
- A proven track record of delivering cost savings through negotiations and innovation.
- Excellent analytical, presentation skills, and communication skills.
- Ability to driver solutions and driver results
- Ability to work under pressure in the fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude, Proactive, Perseverance, tough-mindful, and ability to influence
- Demonstrates strong team working abilities and commitment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.