HR Consultant at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:1497 Applications:487 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Jubilant Foodworks - Manager - Corporate Logistics (4-10 yrs)
Manager - Corporate Logistics
- Prepare, finalize and manage the logistics budget - primary and secondary freight.
- Monitor and analyze to maintain cost within budget.
- Analyze key KPIs like temperature compliance, OTD, volume utilization, asset utilization etc. and ensure that all KPIs are within targets. ensure that all KPIs are within targets.
- Rate negotiations with transporters and finalize the rate contracts. Calculations of freight rate increment based on diesel rate every month.
- Calculations of freight rate increment based on diesel rate every month.
- Monitor the outbound supply process compliance for all supply chain centres.
- Cost benefit analysis for opening new DCs.
- Transporter management - billing, grievance redressal, new business options etc.
- New transporter identification and onboarding.
- Monitor and suggest improvement to TMS system and processes.
- Co-ordination with supply chain centers to maintain and efficient and safe transportation network.
- Cross-functional co-ordination with Finance, marketing and sales teams.
- Identifying and implementing new projects for increasing efficiency and optimizing cost.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.