Head Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Views:1934 Applications:244 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:127
Jubilant Foodworks - Manager - Consumer Insights (5-8 yrs)
- Represents the voice of consumer and ensures that consumer knowledge is integrated into decision making.
- Synthesizes primary and secondary research in order to guide decision making.
- Maximizes the efficiency and effectiveness of market research projects by:
- Selecting the appropriate technical design (within best practice guidelines).
- Ensuring clear project definition and action ability.
- Evaluating proposals and bids from appropriate research suppliers.
- Managing projects to time and budget.
- Identifying and resolving issues during implementation.
- Overseeing, managing field work and field visit for ongoing brand track and other ongoing ad-hoc research.
- Interpreting and evaluating research findings.
- Clearly communicating key findings/recommendations.
- Qualification - MBA from a reputed institute.
- Experience - 4 to 8 years. Experience of working with an FMCG company is mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.