Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:696 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Jubilant Foodworks - Manager - Commercial (4-5 yrs)
Role will be a part of Operations team, it's a mix of finance & operations.
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
- Sales analysis of the assigned region (National) as an Analyst and levers to increase sales in zone / region.
- P & L management/Analysis: deep analysis of P&L of Restaurants, city / zones and suggest inputs on ROC, Sales Flow, measures to increase contribution margin.
- Budgeting, Credit Control, ROI, Receivable Management, Cost analysis and tracking.
- Cost reduction and optimization of cost via analysis and taking actions. Take measures to increase profitability and conversion.
- Rewards & Recognition-formulation, governance and managing budget.
- Adherence to Governance Risk & Controls regulations and compliances, identifying anomalies, taking corrective actions.
- Keep the goal of the team aligned with business priorities.
Qualification - Tier 1 MBA or Tier 2 MBA
Experience - 4 - 6 years of experience preferably with the exposure of QSR industry
Skills - Strong analytical and P & L skills