Manager Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:3017 Applications:597 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:241
Jubilant Foodworks - Head - CRM (8-10 yrs)
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. - India's leading food service Company is the master franchisee for Domino's Pizza and Dunkin' Donuts in South Asia - India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. With close to 1200 Restaurants, a proven model and a differentiated brand proposition Domino's Pizza is the leader in the food services category in India.
Jubilant also runs a successful franchise of Domino's Pizza in Sri Lanka through a fully owned subsidiary. In addition, Jubilant has recently announced entry & setting up of Domino's Pizza in Bangladesh. Beyond these, JFL remains open to exploring opportunities for Domino's in other International markets in consultation with Domino's International.
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. is the only QSR business with a fantastic performance history and with presence in more than 270 cities across India. Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a 2000+ Restaurant with Multi Business, Multi Product, and Multi Country Operations.
CRM & Revenue Lead at JFL will drive the marketing engagement adoption and own the customer success metric, for the organization. The individual will also lead the Revenue function for the organisation & manage a corpus of 300+ crores in promotion spends.
He/ She understands the importance of customer relationship management in F&B industry and gets a complete suite of marketing services - SMS & email campaigns, Loyalty Programs and Digital Marketing (SEO & SEM) - executed for existing clients enabling incremental sales, generate repeat purchases and extend customer life-span. He/She should also have a strong acumen for understanding revenue, channel x customer trends to generate business growth plans & utilize promotions effectively to drive growth.
- Drive support and enable overall growth and P&L, for the marketing department
- Own the product adoption metrics for Engagement product line (CRM, Loyalty program, Feedback & Digital Marketing)
- Conduct market research to understand the ever-changing marketing requirements of the restaurants and be aligned with the varying demands
- Collaborate with the Product Management to ensure Product Market fit of Engagement product line at any given point of time
- Set-up internal processes and marketing strategies for service up-sell, execution, reporting and resource-allocation basis customer segmentation
- Draw insights from quantitative and sentiment analysis and leverage these findings across marketing and product domains to solve for customer engagement and churn metrics
- Manage a team of 2-3 resources for CRM execution to drive adoption, engagement and revenue metrics for the department
- Lead and drive delivery of revenue KPIs
- Manage a promotion corpus of 300+ cr
- Strong analytical aptitude to understand customer x channel x region trends
- Generate growth plans to achieve delivery of Monthly/Quarterly/ Annual revenue goals
- Understand consumptions trends to unlock ticket/ order growth
4 CRM team members , 3 Revenue Team Members
Qualification & Experience - MBA from top institute with 8-10 years of relevant experience in CRM/Customer success role, at-least a couple of years in people management
- Ability to work out fuzzy situations
- Exposure to start-up eco-system
- Excellent understanding of CRM marketing concepts and best practices
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics and Ad-words
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Hunger to own the product & take it to the next level
- F&B industry experience is a plus