Head Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Views:323 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Jubilant Foodworks - Group Manager - Product Analytics (8-10 yrs)
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. - India's leading food service Company is the master franchisee for Domino's Pizza and Dunkin- Donuts in South Asia - India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. With close to 1350 Restaurants, a proven model and a differentiated brand proposition, Domino's Pizza is the leader in the food services category in India.
Jubilant also runs a successful franchise of Domino's Pizza in Sri Lanka through a fully owned subsidiary. In addition, Jubilant has recently announced entry & setting up of Domino's Pizza in Bangladesh. Beyond these, JFL remains open to exploring opportunities for Domino's in other International markets in consultation with Domino's International.
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. is the only QSR business with a fantastic performance history and with presence in more than 270 cities across India.
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a 2000+ Restaurant with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
As a Group Product Analytics Manager, you will be a part of the Digital Product organization that is building the next generation of best-in-class digital experiences for JFL in India and its South Asia markets.
What will be your key responsibilities?
As a leader in the Product Analytics team and the larger Product organization, you will be responsible for leading the change on Data Transformation across the organisation, and more specifically, within the Product organisation. This leader will guide his/ her team on generating actionable insights from the data captured, as well as work with other departments to improve the data infrastructure on JFL's digital assets.
Specific day to day responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
1. Guiding the team on Metrics reporting & analysis
a. Identify Product KPIs for defined feature / funnel / experience on the Mobile, Desktop and partner platforms.
b. Integrate the tracking of the KPI & associated metrics into the development module. Own the end-to-end Implementation & User-Acceptance-Testing of Google Analytics across Android & iOS Apps, Mobile & Desktop websites.
c. Track each KPI obsessively on a daily basis.
d. Troubleshoot and debug existing analytics implementation.
e. Partner with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams to implement and track analytics initiatives across teams; Serve as the point of contact for analytics / tracking requests.
2. Hypothesis generation & validation
a. Generate hypothesis basis data analysis that is associated with the defined features / experiences.
b. Identify experiments, research studies and A/B experiments to validate / reject hypothesis. Understand A/B and multivariate testing to be able to implement A/B testing experiments across digital assets.
c. Derive insights from the hypothesis validation / rejection exercises and share with relevant cross-functional teams.
3. Lead the movement of the team from descriptive analytics to predictive analytics
a. Be on top of all user feedback coming through multiple channels, market trends and macro-environment on a regular basis for defined features / experiences.
b. Assess every step of defined product funnels & identify opportunity to improve conversion across funnels to build great consumer journeys.
c. Perform structured / adhoc analysis to capture consumer clickstream behavior across all assets.
d. Crisply and impactfully report on KPIs highlighting insights and pro-actively identify issues / improvement areas for the customer experience and business outcomes. Build reports & automated dashboards to share insights with a myriad of stakeholders.
What will you need to succeed in this role?
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills - ability to develop hypotheses, understand and interpret data within the context of the product / business - solve problems and distil data into actionable recommendations.
- Strong number crunching and quantitative skills. Having strong basics in Statistics & Probability is important. Prior experience in building statistical models is an added benefit.
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity - initiative to dig into the why, what & how.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint. Ability to write complex SQL queries to pull data from SQL databases.
- Working knowledge of R or Python will be a plus
- Strong communication skills with the ability to confidently work with cross-functional teams across the organization and to present information to all levels of the organization.
- Inherent interest in the FoodTech, eCommerce and in the consumer Internet & mobile space.
- Strong team player and leadership skills.
- Most importantly, an extremely positive - Can Do- attitude which continuously drives you to take initiative and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in preferably any of the following:
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Engineering
- Previous experience of 8+ years working in an Internet/ Technology company in an analytics role.
- Important to have prior experience of managing a team
- Strong understanding of Product analytics will be an added benefit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.