HR Consultant at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:997 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Jubilant Foodworks - Deputy Manager - Packaging Material Procurement (3-5 yrs)
Deputy Manager - Packaging Material Procurement
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and techniques of manufacturing of packaging materials.
- Good understanding of Market drivers for Packaging material Feedstocks.
- Understanding of Marco & Micro economic factors impacting feedstocks and understanding of feedstock price cycles.
- Responsible for tracking daily/ weekly/ monthly markets and gather information on supply & demand and price determining factors
- Responsible for providing price trends, forecasting and taking buying decision for most competitive buying ensuring to ensure 100% supply compliance.
- Responsible for development, leading and executing procurement strategies and negotiation of contracts to maximize the benefit to organization.
- Perform cost benefit analysis and benchmarking of the market and competition to find cost saving opportunities.
Vendor Management :
- Ensure close monitoring of vendor performance on business share, product quality, adherence to performance parameters
- Take the lead in identifying new, more reliable and / or lower cost sources of supply.
- Ensuring Service Responsible for coordinating with vendors and factory team to facilitate timely deliveries of Packing Materials to factory.
- Responsible for resolution of all issues related to packing material quality, specifications, revalidations, damages/losses and commercial issues related to packing materials vendors.
- Assist factories in efficient management of inventories and drive lead time reduction projects like JIT.
- Assist finance team in working capital management by negotiating payment terms with vendors Systems & Process
- Comply with organization policy in general and procurement policy in particular.
- Function as a team player to implement end-to-end solutions across the supply chain, including interactions with the demand planning, manufacturing, logistics, R&D and vendors & other external agencies.
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE :
Qualification : MBA (Supply Chain Management / Finance/ Marketing), Engineering Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in buying of Packaging Materials in a FMCG / related organization
- Knowledge of Ariba platform is an added advantage.
- Expertise in Vendor management, contracting and new Vendor identification & approval.
- A proven track record of delivering cost savings though negotiations and innovation in category.
- Excellent analytical, presentation skills, and communication skills.
- Ability to driver solutions and driver results
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment
- Positive attitude, Proactive, Perseverance, tough-mindedness and ability to influence
- Demonstrates strong team working abilities and commitment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.