Head Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Views:852 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Jubilant Foodworks - Deputy Manager - Indirect Sourcing (5-7 yrs)
Key accountabilities :
- Following and enforcing the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Preparing and executing plans for the purchase of equipment, services and supplies.
- Delivering cost efficiencies over historical sourcing prices & projects completed.
- Will be responsible for handling sourcing of appx 60-80 crores annually for IT services and Capex / Non IT Services / Capex categories.
- Benchmark products & commercials with the best-in-class in the industry.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, financials & vendor delivery performance. Do reference checks.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers and emerging market trends.
- Preparing budgets, presenting cost analyses and reports.
- Partnering with other functions
- Quantitative Vendor Appraisals and feedback to the vendor/partners in the specified frequency
- B.E. and MBA with 5 - 7 years of experience in a similar role
- Should preferably have exposure of working in SAP and Ariba environment
- Should be analytical and good with numbers
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be strong team player