Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:6302 Applications:990 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Jubilant Foodworks - Deputy General Manager - Finance (10-13 yrs)
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a 2000+ Restaurant with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
Finance Business Partnering:
- Working closely with the Business team and partnering in every aspect of business. High level of involvement / engagement in driving key levers for Business growth.
- Prepare New Restaurant ROI sheet and rigorous performance tracking of the same.
- Prepare Restaurant wise & Product wise profitability, conduct internal and external benchmarking and propose the corrective actions as required and follow through to ensure complete closure.
- Prepare Model P & L for all types / formats of stores and continuous updating basis actual market scenarios.
- Preparation of business plan (Annual and Long term) basis input from business / inter departmental team.
- Evaluate and performance tracking of all business proposals.
- Evaluation of various business Models.
- Working very closely with all the stakeholders on store unit economics and taking corrective actions proactively.
- Driving productivity across all channels and across all P & L cost lines.
- Leading monthly finance close with detailed root cause analysis of variances vs budgets/estimates. Review actual / estimated financials with business on monthly basis.
- Monitoring monthly budgets, expenses at total & restaurant level.
- Work closely with business team, supply chain team and IT team to ensure business goals with financial goals are achieved
- Continually improving internal processes and controls.
- Benchmark and Implement best practices across QSR Industry and within JFL across all other lines of business. Regional reviews and driving efficiencies on regional P&Ls with RFMs.
Team Size :
Direct Team: 4 Regional Finance Managers
Qualification - Qualified CA (Preferably first attempt)
10-15 years of post-qualification experience
- Analytical ability, Command over MS Office (Excel), MS Power point, exposure to SAP.
- Assertive, maturity to handle functional conflicts and Good communication skills