Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:1919 Applications:388 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Jubilant Foodworks - Deputy General Manager - Business Development (9-12 yrs)
- To understand and identify trade areas where we need to open outlets and maintain rolling pipeline of secured sites
- Tap business opportunities of increasing the reach and penetration through retail tie ups and different formats of outlets across the region/circle.
- Timely renewal of existing agreements and Resolve operation related issues with Landlord.
- Prepare and present business cases for relocation of existing restaurants and finding suitable sites for relocations.
- Bench marking and analysis of Market rent trends and renegotiation of rentals as per market rate for existing restaurants.
- Track upcoming developments & create a pipeline
- Market Mapping - Survey of New Potential location
- Prepare reports for properties - SOR, ROI, Rental outflow
- Complete and process appropriate legal documents and forms from the landlord related to the rent or lease
- Market Mapping - Survey and Understand market potential and help identify trade areas
- Coordinate - License related documents, load, Landlord scope of responsibilities, etc. for projects
- Liaison between landlord and other departments in the company Like Accounts, Legal and Store Operations Team
- Ensuring timely closure of the agreements with the legal and property owners
Qualification - Graduate/Post Graduate/ MBA
Experience - 10~12 years' experience in the QSR, Retail & FMCG retail expansion and operations
Industry Preference: Retail, QSR