Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:1808 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Jubilant Foodworks - Corporate Affair Role (7-10 yrs)
Corporate Affairs - Based out of Commissary / Plant
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
Job Purpose :
- The incumbent will represent on behalf of the company and will be required to develop proactive relationship with Stakeholders, Identify Stakeholder's Concerns, coordinate with functional Heads at unit and corporate office and drive initiatives to build positive image of the company
- The incumbent will proactively facilitate resolution of issues, will closely work with CSR team on local initiatives and ensure reverse feedback to the stakeholders
Key Accountabilities :
1. Maintain and build relationship with :
i. Local Media/press, Local opinion leaders and Panchayati Raj Institutions (PRIs) (Both opposition & current), Local Political Leaders
ii. Representatives of other industries in the regions/industry associations etc.
2. Identify stakeholder's expectation and suggest options which are best suited in the business context
3. Strengthen capabilities across the spectrum to demonstrate a positive & progressive image of the company; such activities to include (indicative and not limited to):
i. Networking and Contacts: Build a network of contacts with local media, all local statutory & regulatory bodies and other key stakeholders; participate regular internal meetings chaired by Unit Head, with HR, EHS, CSR, QA, Admin, Legal, Commercial etc. to provide timely information and reports and to understand business requirements
ii. Regulatory & Licensing: Wholly responsible for Licenses, renewals and all Government related matters on Commissary.
iii. Providing information to stakeholders post approval of the Unit Head: Identifying positive developments at the plant level and presenting them to various stakeholders as feasible (verbal, presentation, briefing paper, press document, newsletter, pamphlet etc.); responding to queries
iv. Organization and Execution: Organize events in order to provide opportunities to meet with relevant stakeholders; Writing and editing documents, speeches and plant specific presentations
v. Monitoring: public and media's opinion of the Company (both published and unpublished that includes statements and releases from political parties, local government, public bodies, think tanks, pressure groups, debates, committee inquiries, media etc.)
vi. Brand Building: Ensuring adherence to the brand guidelines with respect to messaging and visual presentation;
vii. Reporting: Maintaining log of meetings, queries and outcome; reporting regularly to HR Head/ Unit Head and through him to other important stakeholders
4. Identify anticipated risk and challenges due to internal/external environment and suggest proactive measures to mitigate risks and build on opportunities
5. Establishing a mechanism for speedy resolution during crisis
Qualification : Graduate/Post Graduate with 7 to 10 years' of relevant Experience. LLB preferred.
- Strong networking skills; ability to develop local network
- Demonstrated abilities to actively seek out information and knowledge
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and can analyze information's to develop strategy
- Is able to predict important & critical issues for the business/company and can respond on priority as per the needs
- Ability to prioritize & plan effectively, move quickly and deal results
- Persistent, persuasive and can work under pressure