Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:1578 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Jubilant Foodworks - Channel Manager - CRM Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Channel Manager - Marketing (CRM)
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
- Build CRM strategy across customer cohorts
- Build a structured CRM program with focus on customer LTV
- Use scientific segmentation approach and drive key KPI's like frequency, winbacks, churn etc.
- Drive efficiency in marketing spends by optimising/targeting discounts and improving ROI
- Participate in key decision making forums & communicate key insights in an effective and influential manner
- Draw insights from consumer research, sentiment analysis and leverage these findings to drive customer engagement
Business Support & Funnel Management
- Monitor campaign and Own Assets funnels to assess opportunities and build programs to improve conversion andreduce drop-offs experiments) to enable data driven decisions and demonstrate measurable value.
- Collaborate with insights team to generate and execute actionable business recommendations (setup A-B experiments) to enable data driven decisions and demonstrate measurable value.
- Expedite root cause analyses/insight generation against a given recurring use case
- Work in partnership with the digital tech/product team to launch the loyalty program and personalisation initiatives
- Impact on Innovations & Changes
- Implementation and continuous improvement of CRM processes and systems
- Regular monitoring of latest trends in CRM strategies/tools/vendors/channels and driving adoption through pilots and consequently scale-up post success
Stakeholder Management - Internal & External
- Conduct regular planning and reviews key performance metrics and aid in benefitting from change
- Drive precision CRM to support regional, city level, store level business challenges
- Work and setup a vendor ecosystem of creative/copy agencies for execution of Customer Lifecycle communication
- Coordination with the service provider agencies for new feature development or maintenance/execution of campaigns
Qualification, Experience and Skills :
- Post Graduate in Marketing (or related field) from Tier 1 or 2 college
- 4 to 6 years of experience in CRM/Digital function, App based exp is mandatory.
- Excellent understanding of CRM marketing concepts (retention, churn prevention, reactivation & win-back) and best practices in the industry
- Hands-on experience in using new age CRM tools (Moengage, Clevertap etc) and Google Analytics
- Exposure and understanding of service providers across CRM channels
- Hunger to own the product and take it to next level
- Understanding of Loyalty programs and build to scale
What do we expect from you?
- Creative and structured thinking to solve real-world problems
- Strong consumer behaviour understanding & insights
- Fail fast, learn faster approach
- Comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Good organisational skills including prioritising, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines