TA at Jubilant Foodworks
Views:3330 Applications:600 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Jubilant FoodWorks - Brand Manager (4-6 yrs)
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalise targeted consumers insights.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to - take action- .
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Merchandising at restaurants to ensure the impact of activation at restaurants.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors- activities to identify opportunities and key issues.
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy.
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- MBA from a reputed institute.
- Proven working experience in brand Management
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate-
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.