HR Consultant at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:843 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Jubilant Foodworks - Assistant Manager - Planning (4-7 yrs)
Assistant Manager Planning l Jubilant Foodworks Limited l Noida (4-7 yrs)
Job Description for Asst. Manager - Planning (Corporate)
Essential Qualification: Engineering Graduate/MBA from Premium Institute
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in demand & supply planning/ capacity management
Excellent communication skills, Strong Analytical and Data Crunching Ability, Subject Matter Expertise, Team Player, Self-motivating, Go-Getter, High in Collaboration, Ability to deliver under pressure situations
1. JOB DETAILS:
Position Title: Asst. Manager - Planning (Corporate)
Reports to: DGM- Supply chain
Department: Supply Chain
2. JOB PURPOSE:
Supply Planner will create a feasible supply plan driven through interpreting differentiated planning strategies, satisfying customer requirements, optimizing stock and asset. He will optimize Supply Dynamics to generate an agreed business plan, incorporating ranges across a rolling horizon within the S&OP Process. He will also establish the most effective supply network and planning strategy to ensure proper product availability and collaborate across Supply Chain to deliver sustainable competitive advantage for the company, their customers and suppliers.
Planning position is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products. The Demand Planner creates and maintains forecast models for their customers, incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing based on projected demand & historical data with adherence to share of business (SOB based on L1, L2, L3 category of supplier.`
2. Basic Function:
- Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions considering dynamic business scenario.
- Interact with Marketing, Sourcing, CPP, Ops and Regional SCC to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Marketing, Sourcing CPP, Ops & regional SCCs to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
- Use and maintain the MRP & Demand Planning tools as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with Regional team
- Build supplier reliability index & performance rating.
- Inter & intra department coordination
4. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Description Performance Indicators
Distribution Requirements Planning / Replenishment
- Determines and ensures execution of deployment strategies for Finished Goods i.e. push vs pull
- Understands and influences the planning parameters (In-House and External) and assumptions i.e. production cycle time, sequencing, volatility
- Derives Finished Goods (FG's) stock policy using inventory planning models by stock holding location
- Determines gross requirements by distribution centre or market
- Understands warehouse and transportation capacity planning
- Manages and influences customer relationship s e.g. Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI)
Understands the customer requirements in the short term (e.g. Lead time / min max stock)
- Zero stock out situations
- Supplier KPI
- No or less rejection
- Timely delivery
Create statistical forecasts
- Gather, analyse and validate data
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
- No stock out
Provide input to volume planning ( Latest Estimates / annual process/Vendor reliability & performance :
- Facilitate and manage demand planning/customer meetings
- Achieve consensus with the business side and the demand chain performance parameter.
- Customer (Internal / external ) Satisfaction
Maintain demand planning system and software
- Enter and modify data and ensure the correctness of product hierarchy
- Monitor trends in forecast error Zero stock out
- Optimizes and communicates the line schedule taking into account sequencing
- Creates feasible production schedules, considers constraints, e.g. line capacity, labour, batch sizes, run rates, bottlenecks, planned downtime
- Understands difference between re-order point and fixed cycle scheduling, and when to apply the relevant strategy
- Executes agreed manufacturing run strategy
- Manages and communicates exceptions
- Influences the safety-stock holding of suppliers for Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) etc
- Managing Inventory Planning, Managing Materials Requirements Planning (MRP), Managing Material Call Off
- No Stock out with adequate re order level Agreeing Constrained Supply Plan
- Conducts effective dialogue on assumptions and articulation of facts and evidence
- Optimizes inventory to deliver the demand plan
- Negotiates and influences the decision making process
- Understands and manages the functional and individual biases
- Determines and agrees key outputs e.g. constrained supply plan, coasted supply plan, inventory plan
- Raises future capacity and stock issues Determines continuous improvement
- No stock out
- 100% delivery to the customer
5. JOB CONTEXT:
6. COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- All Departments
- Senior Management
- Business partners
7. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Qualification - Engineering graduate, MBA preferred
- Experience -
- 4-7 years of experience in demand & supply planning/ capacity management
- Must be familiar with OPM/ERP/SAP-MM systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.