Manager - Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Limited
Views:2268 Applications:592 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Jubilant Foodworks - Assistant Manager - Marketing (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Marketing
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
This role acts as the crucial link between JFL's Corp marketing and Regional Ops,and is involved in drafting joint region level marketing initiatives between the two entities.
Need a Go-Getter with great marketing acumento analyse market from consumer lens & provide result driven solutions.
- Formulate consumer based marketing strategies and work closely with operations on tactical and strategic interventions that would aid maximizing local opportunities for the brand
- Monitor business trends and identify gaps in the market that provide opportunities for incremental revenue and sustainable business growth
- Work on Monthly Precision calendar for regional support that would help gain business numbers
- Develop an annual marketing strategy for Key days and Festivals.
- Work on New Store Opening Template and timely execution. Should be able to value add in current proposition and drive improvement in the process.
- Closely work with other marketing teamsi.e. Digital, CRM, NPD and Brand regarding on ground execution.
- Control and monitor the performance and take appropriate course corrections wherever required.
- Generate local insights on brand preference and related parameters and use the same as inputs while designing communication initiatives.
- Continuously monitor competitive strategies and develop counter strategies as appropriate in close coordination with Ops.
- Manage and control annual marketing budget allotted to support region at PAN INDIA level.
Qualification - MBA Marketing
Experience -3-5 Years 'experience with E-commerce, Telecom and FMCG companies
Functional Competencies :
- Proficiency in excel and analytics
- Business Focused
- Understanding of Mass/local media i..e Digital, Outdoors, Print Ad, Radio, SMS, Insertions etc