Head Talent Acquisition at Jubilant Foodworks Ltd.
Views:977 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
Jubilant Foodworks - Assistant Manager - Finance - CA (4-6 yrs)
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. - India's leading food service Company is the master franchisee for Domino's Pizza and Dunkin- Donuts in South Asia - India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. With close to 1200 Restaurants, a proven model and a differentiated brand proposition Domino's Pizza is the leader in the food services category in India.
Jubilant also runs a successful franchise of Domino's Pizza in Sri Lanka through a fully owned subsidiary. In addition, Jubilant has recently announced entry & setting up of Domino's Pizza in Bangladesh. Beyond these, JFL remains open to exploring opportunities for Domino's in other International markets in consultation with Domino's International.
Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd. is the only QSR business with a fantastic performance history and with presence in more than 270 cities across India.
Jubilant FoodWorks is amidst transformation & expansion which will fuel the next level of growth and this creates both challenges and opportunities. While JFL is the largest QSR in the sub-continent, it is set to double in scale & size with a vision towards becoming a 2000+ Restaurant with Multi Business, Multi Product, Multi Country Operations.
As part of this expansion, the organisation is looking at new business opportunities within the food space. This role will work within this new business division
- Single point contact for all things related to the finance function including reporting, accounting, payment & receivables, etc.
- Manage all reporting including publishing the P&L for the division.
- Help division head with financial analysis and track the health of the business.
- Manage payables and receivables for various vendors/distributors in line with company policies.
- Manage retailer/distributor accounts.
- Play an active role in cost management through the division.
- Be the SPOC for all finance related projects for the division.
Key performance indicators (include but not limited to)
- Accurate and timely reporting for financial reports.
- Great experience to external partners with timely payments, as well as accurate management of distributor accounts.
- Cost control.
- Effectively deliver all financial projects.
Direct Team: Nil
Indirect Team: will work with other functions like NPD, sales, marketing etc
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Qualification - Chartered accountant.
- Total experience of 4-5 years with experience in a similar role.
- Should have the ability to lead cross functional teams towards common goals.
- Skills include good communication, negotiation and ability to work in fast paced new business environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.