HR at JSW Steel Ltd
Views:1696 Applications:397 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
JSW Steel - Product Manager (9-15 yrs)
Role Description :
The product manager develops and drives the product vision and strategy. The product manager provides continuous feedback to the team and helps the team to follow the product vision. The product manager develops a deep understanding of the target market/industry, build close relationships with key stakeholders, and defines the business strategy for the product.
- Leverage expertise in product strategy, product architecture, configuration & integration strategies, and long-term customer success
- Architect and design products based on the solutions vision and business plans
- Develop product roadmaps using lean start-up approaches and based on opportunity assessments, competitive intelligence, technology trends, and client feedback
- Drive solution deployment strategies and processes with an eye to balancing value-creation impact, deployment costs, and minimal long-term total cost of ownership
- Work with product development teams to build the product with agile methodologies, specifically by writing functional requirements, setting development timelines, and ensuring appropriate quality & performance testing.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent degree
- 10+ years of professional experience in product management roles, including meaningful experience in Strategic Product management/ Product marketing and roduct design / Product development.
- Demonstrated skills in developing product roadmaps & functional specifications, launching new products, conducting customer research, and facilitating user testing.
- Experience working directly with Engineers and UX designers in an Agile development environment.
- Excellent and creative problem solver; demonstrated experience of solving complex problems using technology and products
- Ability to be stand-alone" in senior leadership settings. Clear oral and written communication skills to present complex value propositions to client senior executives
- Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to work in fast-paced, start-up environment, with the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results on demanding timelines
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex projects and competing priorities in an ever-changing environment
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.