HR at JSW Steel Ltd
Views:2372 Applications:588 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
JSW Steel - Lead - People Performance (10-14 yrs)
Lead People Performance
Job Role : Lead People Performance
Department: Group Performance & Rewards
Location: BKC, Mumbai
- Embedding a robust performance management system across businesses and functions (spanning a sizeable headcount in a multi-location environment).
- The incumbent shall also work on deploying the various Performance & rewards strategies & interventions to enhance organizational performance under guidance from P&R Head and CHRO.
- Improvements in policies and processes and shall be responsible to drive specific projects for adoption of latest P&R practices as assigned from time to time.
- Leading Job & role evaluations efforts to ensure consistency & standardization across organization.
- Drive organization Performance management policy-process through appropriate interventions, handholding leaderships and appropriate governance and effectiveness outcomes.
- Driving performance scorecard formulation (global best practices) & communication; Integration with organizational performance outcomes
- Design & Drives manager, employee & HR development programs on the performance management through education, partnership, and consultation.
- Work on ensuring that the Performance & Reward strategy and framework supports the overall Talent Management strategy & organization business plan
- Leverage existing and rolling out new diagnostic tools for performance & policies, Design and deploy Employee Feedback Survey, employee handbooks etc.
- Design and maintain statutory complaint, cost-efficient, tax-effective and employee-friendly benefits structures.
- Evaluate all new & existing role descriptions as per organization banding & grading process. Liaise with subject matter experts to ensure comprehensive understanding of the role dimensions are considered for the evaluations.
- Build & maintain a database of completed evaluations and unique Job role mappings to ensure there is a single reference source of approved role descriptions.
- Undertake research and analysis into market value of roles and recommend when required revaluing of roles to ensure business remains competitive in attracting required talent.
- Build relevant benefit programs (for respective employee segment) and work collaboratively with different HR & business function to ensure efficient operations.
- Support P&R team during their annual compensation planning cycles
- Support P&R team on special assignments as directed by the CHRO & Group Executive Committee.
2. Group Companies HR Leadership Team
3. Business & Function Leadership
4. HR Business Partner Team
5. Global external consultants & thought leaders.
Include Additional Certification Required if any Necessary:
Post-graduation in Business Administration.
Desirable: MBA in Human Resources
- Type of roles (and duration) which an individual ideally should have done in his/her prior experience to be detailed Necessary
- 10+ years of total experience in HR Domain
Desirable : 6 plus years in Performance Management and Rewards Management