Deputy Manager - Human Resources at JSW One Platforms Ltd
Views:5130 Applications:710 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:376
JSW One - Company Secretary - LLB (2-6 yrs)
- Initiate, drive process rigor and accuracy, execute and manage compliance under Corporate & Other Laws.
- Work with different stakeholders within and outside the business to identify and execute key opportunities for the business to meet regulatory compliance goals.
- Compliance with requirements of RBI.
- Compliances and liaising with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Registrar of Companies, the Reserve Bank of India, Securities and Exchange Board of India, and other statutory authorities.
- Convening Board Meetings and General Meetings, preparing agenda and minutes.
- Implementing of Corporate Governance processes
- Adhere to all rules and regulation concerning the company practices and procedures
- Supporting compliance with all statutory requirements and working with internal and external agencies to carry out legal compliance audits.
- Guide other functional members on the Company Law on issues related to document management, litigation holds, litigation strategy, and document management process improvements.
- Anticipate and drive solutions for a diverse range of legal and business issues.
- Advise Board of Directors on key managerial and corporate governance issues
- Implement policies and procedures for the company
Drive simplification :
- Make requisite regulatory filings
- Manage the process and filings for PF and other retiral Trusts, CSR and POSH Committees
- Training Directors on corporate governance principles
Must Have :
1) Candidate must be from a listed entity
2) Having post qualification experience of at least 2 years (post completing 24 months of training in a reputed entity not PCS)
3) Good communication and drafting skill
4) Qualification - Company Secretary & LLB.