JSW One - Category Manager - Cement Segment - IIT/NIT/BITS/IIM/MDI (4-8 yrs)
- Will be responsible for establishing an integrated category plan to reinforce the company's presence as a total solution provider in the building material space.
- He will need to understand market trends and consumer choices to develop new categories /products for meeting customers and unlocking customer needs.
- The Manager of Category Management responsibilities would include driving strategy, planning, top line, budget management & bottom line for above.
- He will drive innovation in the value chain by collaborating with stakeholders i.e. Vendors/Suppliers, marketing Teams.
- He will have to analyze data or insights to determine industry and consumer trends.
- He will manage and define the product category life-cycle from strategic planning to tactical - activities, creating 1 & 3-year product road maps, securing executive buy-in.
Candidate Profile :
- The candidate should be a engineering graduate with MBA; 4-8 years of experience Category.
- Should be able to handle data analytics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage and negotiate with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.