HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:501 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
JPMorgan Chase - Research Analyst - Blockchain Launch (0-3 yrs)
About J.P. Morgan :
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of over $2.6 trillion and operations in more than 100 markets. The firm is a leader in treasury services, investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
Blockchain Launch, Onyx by J.P.Morgan :
Onyx by J.P. Morgan is a newly-launched business that seeks to reimagine how business are built, grow and interact, by developing innovative applications that leverage cutting edge technology. We seek to build the world's most advanced ecosystem, with ubiquitous access to infrastructure, collaboration networks, services, and expertise
Blockchain Launch is a core unit of Onyx by J.P.Morgan and is the in-house team focused for blockchain use cases being explored. It is a leader in productionizing new applications and shared platform technology. We also strive to remain thought leaders in the space and collaborate extensively across different LOBs
The Research Analyst's main responsibilities will include :
Research Deep-Dive : Analysis and interpretation of trends in the fast evolving Blockchain and Digital Assets industry, by maintaining an updated research repository. Further, analyzing industry trends to help develop strategies that will promote operational efficiency, reduce cost/risk and identify future revenue opportunities
Preparing detailed discussion material : Work with internal partners across regional locations to prepare marketing materials and client-ready output which is crisp and relevant accompanied with well-structured presentations for senior sponsors. The work will include components such as research support for strategic initiatives, competitive landscape updates, monetization models, etc.
Value Added Support : Provide value added support effectively and efficiently, demonstrating industry knowledge and building capabilities for staying - ahead of the curve. Source and interpret company & industry information with an aim to form future views on key trends stemming from our analysis.
Essential skills / qualifications :
- Post Graduates from reputed institutions (IIMs, IIFT, MDI, SP Jain) with upto 2 years of experience
- Engineering Graduates with relevant experience (minimum 2 years) in the blockchain/digital assets industry shall also be eligible
- Work experience in the blockchain/digital assets industry, would be preferred
- Awareness around Blockchain technology and Digital Assets is a must
- Ability to create visually impactful presentations and have strong PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Solidity or any other smart-contract languages is a plus
- Able to act independently and take initiative but work equally well within a dynamic and fast paced team environment