HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:1248 Applications:289 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
JPMorgan Chase - Derivatives Role - CIB CRG (0-2 yrs)
CIB CRG Derivatives
The candidate will work closely with the private side equities and credit sales team/ FX and Rates team which deals with a wide array of products, clients and situations. The ability to adapt to non-standard requests and manage time when faced with multiple urgent tasks will be essential. A quantitative background with prior experience in derivatives is preferred.
- Building and maintaining spreadsheets to help identify potential deal opportunities with priority clients - e.g. Bloomberg-linked spreadsheets, share buyback trackers, significant stake holdings lists, companies with publicly listed subs, companies with significant cash on balance sheet, Revenue split per currency, debt fixed/floating ratio, hedge coverage ratio, cross-border M&A opportunities etc.
- Assisting the team in preparing marketing materials for clients on market updates, solutions and case studies of trades executed
- Assisting with client onboarding process, settlement issues and confirmation drafting
- Carrying out project related due diligence such as setting up and maintaining Dealworks folders, managing the Conflicts clearing and wall crossing processes etc.
- Running scenario analysis (e.g. based on price shift, liquidity shift, rating shift, Liquidity analysis, Cost of funding expectations etc.)
- Sourcing and compiling information with respect to company announcements or known banking transactions
- E.g. ongoing/upcoming buybacks/acquisitions/sell downs/refinancing
- This can be in the form of weekly updates as well as ad hoc based on significant announcements
- Based on public information in mainstream media as well as based on gathering updates from industry teams
- Periodic market updates and macroeconomic outlook summaries
- Advanced user of MS Office suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Close attention to detail and ability to work at very high standards of precision
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Good communication and team skills in a multi-location set up
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn financial concepts
- Ability to deliver quality under pressure
- Good awareness of Investment banking solutions and services