Associate - Corporate Campus Recruitment India at JP Morgan Chase
Views:7795 Applications:763 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JPMorgan Chase - Chartered Accountant (0-1 yrs)
This opening is for Chartered Accountant Fresher (1st & 2nd attempt).
2019 GLOBAL FINANCE & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ANALYST PROGRAM - FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY
If you like analyzing results and using data to drive decisions, then we have a role for you. Our Global Finance & Business Management team is a critical part of our business, helping improve the strategy, finance and operations of all our divisions.
You'll collaborate with our industry experts to influence and shape outcomes and initiatives that support our businesses across the firm. You'll have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions, while developing your professional expertise in a dynamic team environment.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. We'll give you what you need to succeed including training, mentoring, access to senior leaders and projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect:
- Work alongside our top-tier professionals, analyzing results and offering insights across our lines of business and corporate areas. You'll combine sophisticated analysis methods, accurate reporting and financial discipline to ensure the firm is meeting its goals. The Global Finance & Business Management function is critical to all facets of the business, dedicated to continually making our business better - strategically, financially and operationally.
- This Twenty-two month program delivers in-depth industry training, one-on-one mentorship and hands-on experience. As an important member of the finance team you will work in one of the following roles in our Corporate or Line of Business groups:
- Global Finance India (GFI) provides high quality financial services within the Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB), Asset & Wealth Management (AWM), Consumer & Community Bank (CCB) lines of business as well as corporate functions. GFI covers the entire spectrum of activities i.e. Legal Entity Control, Planning & Analysis, Regulatory Reporting, Financial Control, Valuation Control Group, Financial Information Reporting Solutions, Risk Operations and other strategic initiatives undertaken by Finance across the globe. Additionally there are a number of business aligned teams within GFI that provide Client and product support to internal business teams.
You'll make an impact by:
- Work closely with line of business controllers, middle office, and operations
- Work with the businesses to ensure understanding of monthly profit and loss
- Manage the monthly consolidation of JPMorgan Chase income statement and balance sheet
- Develop and maintain financial reports and schedules to be in line with US / LOCAL GAAP
- To work with Business/Controllers to ensure Month-end control for checks such as Inter-entity, Investment Equity, Unnaturals are in line with Legal Entity standards
- Ownership & maintaining GLRS documentation
- To prepare the US Reg /Local Reg reporting with definite timelines as agreed by CFR
- To adhere to SOX, RCSA, Audits, QA, and other MIS functions
- Control post-closing entries and consolidation adjustments
- Perform various control procedures to ensure the integrity of reported financial results
- Participate in all aspects of the production of the monthly financial Flash Report
- Support ad-hoc requests for financial information received from across the firm
- Business Performance reporting and variance analysis across key measures such as regional, product and client profitability and providing cost and revenue forecasts.
- Monitoring and analyzing performance of key revenue and cost drivers impacting business performance.
- Providing CFO support for adhoc requests such as business review decks, process re-engineering and assistance in the planning and budgeting process.
Locations you may join: Bengaluru, Mumbai
About you :
The Global Finance & Business Management function within JPMorgan Chase & Co is a dynamic organization that plays a critical role, particularly as regulatory and capital requirements continue to impact the way we do business. We are looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for producing financial analyses to help drive strategic business decisions and ensure the company is capable of navigating all types of market environments, while maintaining a fortress balance sheet.
Key skills and interests include:
Qualification - Fresher CA pass - up to 2nd attempt only
Completed 3 years of articleship
Post CA Work Experience: 0 to 6 Months
- A well-rounded academic background with an interest in financial management
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of financial statements, accounting procedures, internal and external reporting, and variance analysis
- Excel, PowerPoint and Word proficiency
- Relevant internship experience and leadership in school or community organizations
- Comfortable to join our offices in Mumbai & Bengaluru
- Willing to work in different time zones
Join us :
JPMorgan Chase's Global Finance teams in Mumbai and Bengaluru are an extension of the firm's global finance teams, supporting finance controllership, management reporting, strategy and planning functions for more than 200 entities in Asia, Europe and North America. Setup in September 2002 to provide "Best in Class service" to the finance department globally, the center has expanded to around 2300+ people in less than 16 years and would continue to grow in coming years to provide more coverage to global regions and functions.
At JPMorgan Chase, we- re creating positive change for the diverse communities we serve. We do this by championing your innovative ideas through a supportive culture that helps you every step of the way as you build your career. If you're passionate, curious and ready to make an impact, we're looking for you.
We will review applications as they are received and extend offers on a rolling basis. We strongly encourage that you apply early since programs will close as positions are filled.
Visit jpmorganchase.com/careers for upcoming events, career advice, our locations and more.
Kindly apply at the redirection link also.