Associate Consultant - Talent Acquisition at JPMorgan Chase
Views:7354 Applications:243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
JPMorgan Chase - Associate - Risk Reporting - Retail Segment (5-12 yrs)
Associate_6O1_Risk reporting_Retail_JP Morgan _Mumbai_VBA/ People management experience is must
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. JPMorgan Chase serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com. Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves nearly 60 million households and 4 million small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance, and investment advice. Chase Card Services consists of Consumer and Small Business and is the #1 credit card issuer in the U.S. based on loans outstanding.
- Card Risk Management is seeking a highly motivated individual that can help drive Risk MIS / analytics to the next level.
- The Risk Reporting and Analytics Associate will be responsible for supporting various key initiatives for risk reporting and data for Chase Card Services.
- This individual will demonstrate strong analytic & problem-solving skills, superior work ethics, and leverage sound judgment to effectively work in a fast pace and dynamic environment. Additionally, this individual will possess the ability to work with and synthesize large amounts of data into actionable analysis and provide a point of view to CRO level leadership.
This will include:
Building the next generation suite of MIS risk reporting,
- Executing the end to end reporting and data standards resulting from the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (BCBS) principles,
- Developing robust data and reporting tools for senior management (i.e. Tableau, QlikView),
- Identify and automate production routines to improve efficiency,
- Expanding analytic and data capability for Card Services (i.e. Hadoop, Machine Learning, Big Data application)
The candidate must be highly-motivated and have the ability to deal with ambiguity as needed, must be flexible to work during the evening shift and be comfortable dealing with a fast-paced, priority-driven environment.
Exp: 5 - 12 years
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Requires 4-7 years of Reporting and Reporting execution experience
- Experience with SAS, advanced SQL (Teradata/Oracle/Another equivalent), Essbase, and BI Reporting Tools (Tableau/ Cognos ) is a must
- Knowledge of consumer risk management and governance concepts preferred
- Project management experience a plus
- 4 years Bachelor's degree required; concentration in IT, CS, Finance or Business preferred
- Strong analytical skills, writing, and presentation skills
- Awareness of the Card business and MIS/IT strategy planning
Talent Acquisition Team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.