HR at JPMorgan Chase
Views:414 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
JPMorgan Chase - Associate - Risk Management/Risk/Strategic Analytics/Data Science - Commercial Bank (5-10 yrs)
JPMorgan Chase is a leading financial services firm with a history spanning over 200 years. Join our team to build your career in a culture that values innovation, creativity and excellence.
Person with keen interest in data analytics with prior experience in credit risk/banking domain
1. Responsible for utilizing data analytics to evaluate various economic and real estate metrics and develop forecasts for portfolio performance.
2. Partner with US colleagues to develop actionable recommendations supported by data and research. These analyses are also used to influence lending strategies and to optimize portfolio performance.
3. Use a wide variety of internal and external - big data- sources, determine a meaningful analysis approach and create clear visualizations of conclusions.
4. Innovate and look for ideas to identify leading indicators of portfolio performance, market or economic weakness, blind Spots. Example - Use Natural Language Processing (NLP) to analyze CRE market sentiment. Data sources can include research reports, listed companies earnings call transcripts, news articles etc.
5. Support risk oversight for Asset management Portfolio Transaction covering front end and underwriting.
6. Develop process efficiencies and automated solutions for Investor management and Off Balance Sheet (OBS) Strategy.
7. Leverage CRE industry, and capital markets research & data to provide key market developments. Use industry loan level data for loss analysis by GEO, LTV/ DSC, Product etc